- Inside NSW: Orders sent within NSW will be sent by our own courier and shipping and handling fees will be added to the final invoice.
- Interstate Orders: Orders from outside NSW will be sent by courier and freight charges are vary between the states.
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
- Final Delivery: All orders will only be delivered to a business or residential address and require a signature upon receipt. We do not accept post office box addresses
- Own courier: If you choose to use your own courier, please note that you are liable for all charges imposed by your courier. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit. We will simply liaise with your courier regarding pick-up of the order from our warehouse. Once the goods have been picked up by your courier, we will have no further responsibility for their loss or damage whilst in transit.
- Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price or delivery cost. If the purchaser requires insurance, a quotation will be provided before shipping.
- Please check all items before signing for them. Please do not accept deliveries if the goods are obviously damaged in transport, including the packaging. It may be necessary to keep packaging in case an inspection is required and/or may need to present evidence in terms of photos.
- Please report any damaged cartons immediately.
- All consignment notes from couriers or delivery dockets must be retained.
- Inside NSW: Shipping charge is: $2.50 to be added to the final invoice.
- Interstate Orders: Freight Charges are varying depends on the Following aspects:
- Weight of the Pallet
- Height of the Pallet
- Number of the Pallets
- Damaged or faulty goods may be returned to us freight free.
- All claims / returns must be notified in writing (by phone or email) within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
- If returned goods have been used in any way, no credit will be issued.
Freight for all returns (other than damaged/faulty goods) will be the responsibility of the purchaser.Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you a credit or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 3 days of purchase;
- The item is in re-saleable conditions
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied, EzyMart Distribution reserves the right not to offer a credit or refund for change of mind returns.Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
The following categories are not eligible for return under change of mind:
- Special Buy-ins
- Clearance Items
- Short Date Items (When the Expiry Date is shown in the Item description)
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- EzyMart Distribution will always endeavour to process credits for returned items within the same trading week.