FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can anyone order from EzyMart Distribution Website?
EzyMart Distribution sells to registered businesses only.
- Is there a minimum amount for placing orders?
$250 Including GST
- Does EzyMart Distribution Charge for Delivery?
Inside NSW: Shipping charge is: $2.50 to be added to the final invoice and per order. Interstate Orders: Freight Charges are varying depends on the Following factors:
- Weight of the Pallet
- Height of the Pallet
- Number of Pallet Spaces
- Destination of the Pallet
- When will I receive my order?
You will receive your order within 2 business days using our own delivery trucks. For those customers that are interstate, your order will take between 3 to 4 business days using our trusted transport companies that deliver to your door.
- Forgot your username and password!
Contact us on one of the below contacting methods and we will help you right away:
Phone Number: + 61 2 8386 5454
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we sell our products?
Products must be purchased in multiples of either Units or Boxes. Each product line has all the information necessary telling you how it's sold.
- What are your Promotions and specials?
EzyMart Distribution runs a promotion fortnightly that covers most categories.
- How do I join EzyMart Distribution as a Customer?
Our website has its Registration Button that you can find on the Top Right Corner of the page. Click on ‘Register’ and follow the prompts. Once we receive your application, one of our team members will process it. Once your application gets approved, we will email your Login details to your nominated email address.
- Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.